Tuesday 9 February 2010

A Few Cards I've Made lately
















Just a few of the cards I have made in the past couple of weeks - just to show you I have not been Idle lol
The Bookatrix was an made for an order, it is HUGE - the card it is mounted on is A4, and i altered a paper mill box to go with it (hubby didn't take piccy of that!) The Handbag shaped one is a card I made for the CraftyUs Card Group swap - It has a white satin ribbon handle with a tiny pink tag saying Happy Birthday Friend (as we had to include hearts & A Friend sentiment on the card )- this is on its way to Australia I am almost sure recipient doesn't read this so its safe to show you, I love making shaped cards this is made using the WS template and is sooo easy to do, the Lilac Mum birthday card is Flower Soft with one of my crocheted flowers - Thank Goodness for UTube - however did we learn anything before??? hehe I could only do crocheted squares but was determined to learn how to do flowers and after hour after hour of watching tutorials this is one of my attempts - The other two cards are made using sketches found on other peeps blogs, there is soo many wonderful sketches on wonderful blogs I find them, save them to my computer for inspiration then forget where they come from so if they are one of yours Thank you - I have no idea where the bug' image came from but the lovely Anya girl was sent to me by my mate Em.
Phew took me ages to remember how to do a post! lol Hope I've done it right!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! You have really made some beautiful card here..I really love the first one..But there all very nice..
    Hugs, Linda..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards lou. THANK YOU so much for the envie you sent :) love the images, there all so cute!!! :) When i get a chance i will send one back to you as i have a few new stamps too :) what are we like!?? lol :)

    Thanks again and take care, em xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message