Thursday 18 February 2010

The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Hello All

I just wanted to spread the word about a wonderful blog Called The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
I came across this blog while hopping about and wow they sell Clear stamps and not only that but they are on sale right now and i do believe there is candy up for grabs have a look HERE(they also sell digital stamps) so straight away I placed an order and the customer service I have received is outstanding, my stamps arrived today and they are gorgeous and I can't wait to get them inked up Thank you soooo much Debbie.

While I am singing praises about some of my shopping experiences I have recently been shopping at BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS if you have not seen this shop please check it out the range of Stamps available is amazing and again the customer service is outstanding with my products arriving the following day.
Now this is just my opinion I do not work or have any ties with The Crafty Pad or Bunny Zoes Crafts I am just a very very happy customer .

1 comment:

  1. Lou/ congratulations!!! You won a candy here http://lindascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
    You are so lucky girl )))))

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message