Monday 2 February 2009

Pink Green and Brown Challenge Card

After blog hopping yesterday I found a new blog calledhttp://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/ Colour Create which has just started their new colour challenge, well the first challenge is to use colours Pink Green and Brown and as this is a colour combination i would never usually use i thought i would give it a try - so here is my attempt it is my first ever try at a challenge card so i hope it is OK - I decided with such strong colours (I used cerise pink and lime green and brown) i would keep it simple the stamped image is a stamped from The Glitter Pot called Lily and Milo From The heart and i used a selection of Whispers Strokes, gel pens and water colour pencils to colour it in The sentiment is from Penny Black - comments welcomed :-)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Lou. Your stamp is adorable and you've coloured it so well. Thanks for choosing the first Colour Create Challenge as your first challenge card entry.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lou well done on your first challenge card. gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lou - simple and elegant - love it.
    Cute image and beautifully coloured.
    If you want to Email me I will try and run you through linking. (rica369@gmail.com)
    Thanks for 'playing' with us at Colour Create.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Lou, your image really does the talking and I love that sentiment, it always makes me smile!
    Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge on Colour Create! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous first challenge card on your lovely new blog Lou! I love your cerise pink background I chose the same colour as one of mine for the challenge with lime, love that combo. Love your image and gorgeous colouring. So happy that you chose Colour Create for your first challenge. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful, can't believe this is your first challenge! Hope we've now got you hooked!!
    Thank you so much for joining in the colour create challenge,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message