Tuesday 24 February 2009

Another card using the Friday Sketch #40 Challenge

I wasn't so pleased with my first try so had another go (i told you i liked the sketch :-) )

I recieved this image from a friend in a swap so not 100% sure but believe it is Hamish from Funstamps again used SEI Co-ordinating papers with Brazzill basic card and brads and ribbon from papermania
I wondered if anyone ever looked at this blog and wondered if it was worth carrying on with it and then i saw that i had some comments which made my day/week/year :-) Thank you so much for taking the time to look and comment it really does mean the world to me - i am just a learner really so tips and advice is always welcomed and hopefully with your help I will improve :-) Thanks for looking :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Lou,

    Would you like to do a stamped image swap with me?

    I have pics of my stamps in an album if is theres any images you want more than others let me know :)

    http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/EmmasCustomCards/Stamps%20i%20own/

    (password is: cardcraft)

    How many images do u want to swap and what stamped do u have?

    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see what you created with my sketch! Beautiful card! This one is good, but the first one is also beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers again :-) And just keep blogging because you like it yourself, you get a great vieuw over all the things you make, and when you get in challenge, more and more people will come to see you, we all started this way!!Love,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lou, What an adorable card..Love the little image that you used..SOOO cute..

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message