Friday 20 February 2009

Friday Sketches Challenge 40

Managed To do a card today for another sketch - whoppee - I bought this stamp from Pollycraft its part of the woodland elves set called Serenity, well I hadn't got around to using it so decided to combine it with these lovely papers from SEI (Dill Blossom) some Brazzill basic paper (Blue Calypso) a few brads from papermania and a Happy Birthday peeloff and a silk flower my lovely friend Lindsey sent me which i believe are Prima - and here is the results



The Sketch is this weeks challenge from Friday Sketchers set by Jacqueline -I think this will end up being a favourite design of mine :-)


Thanks for looking xx

Hope you have a great weekend :-)

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Great colour combo.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card!! Love the image and the color combo is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see what you created with my sketch! Beautiful card! Love the colors you have used, the papers and flowers fits perfect together! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers! Love,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message