Thursday 12 January 2012

Is there anybody out there?????


My goodness I have no idea how to work this now I cannot remember how to post messages and it looks like its all changed - its been such a looonnnggg time, A few changes have happened in my life and had a long break from crafting but i am back and hoping to get involved with my old groups and get to grips with these blogs - I love reading other peoples blogs and have a huge list saved as bookmarkswhich I visit daily if not weekly.



Anyway I am going to attempt to load a piccy now  - oh not sure where this is going to show up but this is one of the main reasons crafting stopped . A new addition to the family this is my baby she is a cross between shitzu and jack russell and is called Ellie, she has the sweetest temperament and makes me laugh and smile all day long.

Ermmmm well I think i have some reading to do so i know a little of what i am doing and i will be back to show piccys of my new craft area!!!! yipee yes my very own little space I LOVE IT and once I have got to grips with blogging again i will start showing you what I have been up to recently and I am planning on having a sort out of some stash so some blog candy could be on the cards if there is still anybody out there!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message