Friday 12 March 2010

The SugarBowl Challenge #31

This is the sketch designed by Judy for the SugarBowl (The Sugar Nellie Challenge Blog).


and here is my attempt, its a shame the colours have not shown true as they are purple and black and look lovely combined, The challenge was for the sketch to include stars so I used some tiny silver peeloffs for her buttons and some silver padded stars in the corner, I have also decorated the inside but forgot to take piccys doh! The image is of course a Sugar Nellie Manga Girl and I have used copics to colour her in, after trying lots of different colouring mediums, Prismas, Pro-markers, whisper & Marvey Pens, Distress Inks, I keep coming back to copics, so now I almost have all the copic Ciao's I now am starting on the sketch Markers ...ouch.... Oh well if I can afford to buy a 5 a month I'll have a full set in about 6 years!!!! Maybe I better start doing the lottery!!!
Thanks for looking
Have a great weekend whatever you are up to and Happy Mothers Day to all those Mums out there xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, love your manga girl stamp, coloured in gothic colours, a friend sent me some of these images, I tried pink and lime, I'm hopelessly girly, card wise.
    Thanks for the kind comments on my blog, I'm a total stamp a holic . Your cards are wonderful, been having a good look. Love the mans easel card.I used to be on several dt's and had my own challenge, now I blog for me.
    Sorry about your health, glad crafting gives you such pleasure. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card lou :) looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message