Thursday 11 March 2010

Sketch Saturday #93


This weeks sketch for Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog was designed by Maya and when I saw the prize that she was offering I just had to give it a go - I adore these stamps and wish that we could get hold of them here in the UK I think I and every other blogger have entered this weeks challenge just to try and get our hands on this beautiful stamp

So here is my attempt I didn't use a stamped image because the card is for my sister in-law who has a 'thing' for piggys and I had this decoupage sheet in my stash so used that

Quite a bad week health wise so no other crafting to show, I have been doing lots of practising trying various different colouring mediums, but theres nothing good enough to share with anyone other then the recycling bin!!!!
Thanks for looking xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message