Tuesday 7 April 2009

Wonderful Candy Alerts

Evening All
Jodi from Inked Inspirations has some wonderful amazing candy, she is celebrating 20,000 hits on her blog pop over and have look what you need to do to be in for a chance of winning such marvelous candy and while you are there just take a peek through Jodi's blog there is tons of inspiration
Also
Claire from CraftyC's Crafting library has some wonderful candy to celebrate her recent DT posts, her hits and of course her birthday, please check out her blog and her creations they really are lovely
Another fab candy offer is over at Phoenix Crafts which i must admit is a new blog to me (found this via my friend Em's blog) however having just taken a look i don't know how I missed it, there is so much inspiration This is a piccy of what Jennifer is offering to the lucky winner of her blog candy

After visiting these marvelous blogs i am just the tinest bit green with envy hopefully one day i will be in their league :-) I do enjoy finding blogs that people are promoting because of Candy giveaways NOT for the prizes (it would be great to win one day :-)) but because people start advertising these blogs that i have missed and I get the wonderful opportunity to visit their blogs and drool over their creations.

Please note - I am not responsible for the hours lost while looking through these fab blogs hehe set a timer if you have anything important that needs doing because believe me you will be there for a while! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message