Saturday 25 April 2009

A 'Mans' card for the Sugar Bowl

Well when I saw this stamp over at Sugar Nellie ( Funky Kits) I knew I had to have it, with a hubby, son and father mad about fishing, this is just perfect for them and then this week the challenge at The Sugar Bowl is to make a card for 'The most difficult of the species' 'MEN' any age and any occasion so here's what I did (sorry the picture is rubbish if anyone has any ideas on what i can do to improve them please please let me know) used a mixture of Basic Grey Papers (boxer) water coloured the stamped image and used a 'die cut' Dad - Hope you are all having a fab weekend Thanks for stopping by xxx
(arghhh messed up on leaving correct link over on Sugar Bowl sorry!!)

7 comments:

  1. What a great Guy card.. Love the image.. Lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a real men card! great! Thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
    Hugs tiets

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou
    Great card for the men in your life!! love the BG papers!!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou

    Thanks for joining in with my Candy giveaway. I love your blog, it just shows how many are out there that we must be missing. I'm sure I will be a regular visitor now.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lou Just stumbled on here and gonna leave a little award over at one of my blogs So please pop over soon Its the
    http://draytonatcswaps.blogspot.com/ Please pop on follow if you wish I will be kepping popping into urs I love that card its smashing

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, gorgeous card, love the colours you used and a fab layout. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message