Tuesday 17 March 2009

A quick catch up


The weather here in my part of the UK has been very sunny and warm, spring is definitely on its way the daffodils are out and so i made my 1st Easter card for the year a very simple design using a decoupaged image I am sorry I am useless at taking photos of my cards so thought i would scan this one and its turned out just as bad!

I can't believe how quickly the past week has gone, I have been a bit poorly so not managed to take part in any challenges (other then for my craft forum (Craftyus)) and thought i better post a message here so you know i haven't disappeared




This was for a combined colour and sketch challenge with the colours being Pink and Brown this card is A4 folded in half covered with cappachino brazzill card and pink marshmellow card which i CB embossed and then used a image of Tilda and bench coloured with water colour pencils added some PM brads and prima flowers a couple of small tags with a happy birthday peeloff sentiment



Then also made this atc using the same sketch and colours and left over scraps :-) (this Tilda is coloured with copics so she's a bit brighter

Thanks for stopping by :-)

1 comment:

  1. These are all just gorgeous!! Great job..Sorry you were not feeling well..Hope your ok now..
    Hugs,Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message