Thursday 5 March 2009

My 1st Blog Award


My 1st blog award Thankyou so much Linda from Lindas Crafty Creations now i believe the rules are that I pass this on to 10 blogs that i read so here goes my top 10 in no particular order (lol)
2. Messy Me - Von
3. Rachel's Crafts
4. Lauren B
5. Cindy's Creations
6. Becky's Blog
7. Kym's Crafty Cards
8. Journey With ME
9. Stitcher Scribbler
10. Jilly's Creations

These are 10 great blogs I visit, with so many wonderful blogs these days I have to be careful that I don't spend all my time reading about crafts rather then actually creating things Thank you again Linda , please take the time to visit her blog and look at her wonderful cards (just look at those crocheted flowers aren't they lovely)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Lou, :) What do i do with it now? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lou..thank you so much!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lou your getting on really well :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lou! It's so sweet of you to pass on your award to me!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lou, but If you don't mind I'll wait until my blog candy is done then I'll announce it. Hugs
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message